Success stories about story. Fun. Kind of like those nested Russian doll sets.
How Story Raised the Silver Spoon: An Interview with Silver Spoon Desserts CEO Tamara Turner
Q: How has "story" changed the game for Silver Spoon Desserts?
Wow! Story did not change the game for Silver Spoon Desserts - it defined Silver Spoon Desserts! I met K+L last year at the incubation stage of my business. As we have progressed through our journey, K+L has been invaluable in creating the vision through the written word, through the story. I had alot of information in my head and had little cues in getting it out and onto the website. I felt paralyzed. Michele has assisted me in documenting my brain cells on paper. Some people can create a website and use regular language, with K+L, we have created a story worth reading.
Q: What value did K+L bring to the Silver Spoon Desserts table?
- Defined the brand
- Inspired a positive response with word choices and format
- Tapped into the language of my clients
- Supreme research through the client insight interviews
- Created the brand arc story that brought me to tears
- Willing collaboration with team: was not about her- was always about us
- Time Management/Project Management
- Breathed life and energy into Silver Spoon Desserts
- Made me believe in myself, my business, and that we can change the world
- Inspired me to keep going
The Skinny on the Story Sprint: An interview with Higher Healing CEO Tatum Drewes
Q: How did the Story Sprint make a difference?
A: The slide deck is perfect. I feel like it is my thoughts, goals, dreams, intentions all wrapped in a beautifully organized box. Inside Chatter, I absolutely love that (the newsletter name we proposed)! I have already begun to write blogs that I will have posted once we get this up and running and know I will be using your services for some blog writings on the oh so great recommended topics.
Q: What role has story played in your brand?
This brand is going to become so solid and strong and it starts with a well written story.